I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger award by Domestic Diva, MD (raised to be the perfect housewife…then she went to Med School)! She has great recipes and great stories so you should check her out!
This is how Kreativ Blogger works:
Bloggers who win the award must complete the following steps:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link. (thanks again, Domestic Diva, MD!)
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
Seven interesting facts about me (well, maybe a few not-so-interesting):
- I originally wanted to be an ESPN Sports Commentator when I started college, and somehow I graduated with a degree in Operations Management.
- I love to do home improvement projects!
- I have wanted Vibram Five Fingers for two years and just can’t bring myself to spend the money on them. This might be the year.
- I had two running milestones last year – my first 20 mile race (May) and my first marathon (October).
- I own at least six Camelbak 32-oz water bottles and have one with me every day (they are addicting. if you want to increase your water intake, buy one of these. I think its the chewy straw that makes it so addicting.)
- I didn’t get my passport until 2006 and now it is almost full
- I’ve held many jobs in my lifetime, including but not limited to: Little Caesar’s pizza cook, Party City Costume Seller, McDonald’s Fry Cook, UPS Package Loader, Waitress, Pulltab Seller, and Customer Service Associate.
Seven Bloggers for you to follow!
- Bess Be Fit – Her Fitspiration Friday is one of my favorites!
- Fitting It All In – We can all relate to not having enough hours in the day – she seems to make it all happen!
- The Gracious Pantry – This blog is dedicated to Clean Eating recipes. I love it!
- Iowa Girl Eats – Kristin has a lot of interesting recipes, like Quinoa Mac N Cheese and Slow Cooker Beer Can Chicken!
- This Life in Motion – Abby is a fellow newbie blogger and chronicling the crazy times of building a house!
- Life’s A Bowl – Allison writes about her experience with Lupus and how it has fueled her healthy habits (with a lot of good information information included for the readers!)
- Carrots N Cake – Tina is very down-to-earth and easy to relate to. She is currently into CrossFit and I love hearing her experiences!